Thursday, July 31, 2008
Sweet Cheeks!
Clara Beth gave me a little scare so we went to the doctor to see her again! I had not felt her moving very much (to my over-sensitive liking) so I started to panic. Come to find out she was just hanging out and everything is fine! We were thrilled to see her again and found out that she is indeed still a girl and she weighs 2.5 lbs. and is 13 inches long. I had a dream that she changed gender so I told Judy to please make sure again since there is a pink chair on the way. Fortunately nothing had changed in that department! SHEW!!! She is measuring a week ahead of schedule so we are thankful for that and hope that we can get her here long before the big Stampede weekend. I was happy to see that she has a nice, chunky cheek that I am sure will be pinched, squeezed and kissed more than she will want or need!! You can see it in the photo. We are on track for our next appointment in a few more weeks so for now I can rest easy and try to stay out of panic mode!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Honey,
Sorry you had the scare. I'm elated to know all is well! Sending hugs your way...
Luv,
Court~
I'm so happy that all is well! Those "scares" are the worst, so hang in there!
I am so glad that everything is ok. I know you are so relieved. Now add me to your friends list so we can stay connected!!!
Paige-a-lynn
Post a Comment