I just got back from the doctor and Clara Beth is still progressing very well. She is measuring 26 and her heart rate was 140. I wasn't as nervous this time because I have been feeling a lot of movement. My next appointment is in three weeks and it will be time for the yummy orange drink that determines gestational diabetes. I have to swig the drink and then have blood drawn an hour later.
As for our dilemma with the Texas Stampede and CB's arrival...my doctor was very reassuring and told me that she will check me at 36 weeks to see if I am dilated and then we can make a decision following that. We are just nervous about Randy being gone the week we come home from the hospital and we want to avoid that if possible.
So more prayers have been answered today! YEAH! Clara Beth is going to be here before we know it!
2 comments:
Clara Beth is so lucky to have you as a mommy! I'm glad to hear that she is growing so well!
More than half way there! I love the name too- how pretty! I cannot wait to meet her.
Post a Comment