Wednesday, July 9, 2008

23 Weeks!


Little Clara Beth and I are feeling pretty good! Other than the occasional ache and pain here and there I would say we are progressing nicely. She has been kicking a lot lately and I love every minute. I couldn't sleep on Sunday night so I just put my hand on my belly and felt the movement all night. It made me smile when I should have been sleeping! I wonder which way she is facing and what parts of her body are doing the kicking. I assume it's her foot, but I don't know. My next appointment is on July 18, but it's just a routine check-up. I will schedule our child birth class at that time. We are going to take a class that is offered by my doctor's nurse and it's just one night. We are still waiting on the changing table and the chair so the nursery is on hold for now. I think it might be time for another trip to Canton now that I know I can shop for PINK!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

You look beautiful! Keep enjoying those moments Little Mommy!

the jordan's said...

Such a sweet post....always thinking about you guys. And yes, let's go to Canton!!!!

Lots of Love,
Court and Jay

Christy said...

Love the name Clara. That was seriously our girl name. And you look awesome!

Anonymous said...

I will go to Canton any time you want to go. I have not been in a long time!!! I am so excited that everything is going well...

Love you,
Aunt G!!!

Ross and Carrie said...

Love that baby bump!!!