This is Baby Bo in February! He was about 6 weeks old!
This is Big Bo in June at 5 months! He is cute as can be!BoBo is having his "surgery" tomorrow so I thought I would pay homage to him today. He has been such a sweet little baby and tomorrow he has to grow up. He slept with us for awhile, but after some discussion we decided it would be best to put him in a bed on the floor. He has done really well the past four nights in our room, but I think he wanders around alot. The only whining and crying has been the two of us because we are so sad that he is down there! HA! We adore him so much and I am already worried about him taking second place after Clara Beth comes, but I guess that's inevitable, right? Sigh. Poor little guy.
1 comment:
I don't think Bobo will miss out on any love from the two of you- and just think, Clara Beth will grow to love him too! Good luck with the surgery!
Post a Comment