Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nursery Progress!

Along with little Bobo, the bedding was waiting for us at my mom and dad's house when we got back from the lake! It was a wonderful surprise. You can see that it's going to be so soft and sweet in the blue room. Now we need to assemble the crib!
This is one confused dad-to-be (like I was much better!) I was clueless!

This is the fabric we ordered instead of the minky dot shown in the photo below.


We ordered this chair! It's so comfy! I think we'll be spending lots of time here. It doesn't recline (even though I was told to get a recliner) but it should do the trick. We got an ottoman to match but it's not shown.



We had an expensive, but fun day on Thursday! We started at Baby World where we ordered the pink chair then headed to Babies R Us to get the crib, changing table and to register! We were totally exhausted. Who knew there were so many choices and EVERYONE has a different opinion! It's so overwhelming...I have heard, "oh you need this, you don't need that, you can borrow this, don't buy that there!" GEEZ! We are clueless and I think it might be better to just stay that way and figure this out on our own. Even though that's the hard way, sometimes you just have to learn for yourself. Here are some photos from the day!

2 comments:

Ross and Carrie said...

Love the bedding! Can't wait to see the finished product. :-)

Shannon said...

The nursery is going to be gorgeous! I felt overwhelmed too, so hang in there and trust your instincts!