We had a good weekend, despite the fact that I, mommy am in pretty bad pain from a sciatic flare up! I was carrying CB last Monday and stepped off an uneven surface, rolled my ankle and I have been in pain ever since. I am going to PT tomorrow and I am hoping that she will work some magic so I will be able to walk and stand without pain! We celebrated Grandmommy and Uncle Greggie's birthdays on Sunday, Saturday CB was a model for the Hollywood Ranch (more details on her modeling career below) and Friday night we had dinner with Pa Pa and Grandma.
This fuzzy face game was actually a gift for my brother, go figure.
This fuzzy face game was actually a gift for my brother, go figure. He and CB are two peas in a pod!
are really enjoying this silly game!
This was priceless. CB decided not to take a nap on Saturday! When it was naptime, she chattered away and neglected sleep. We looked over at dinner and saw this! Naturally we died laughing and I snapped a quick photo. She stayed asleep until I woke up her for her bath. She was NOT happy about it, but you know what...that's what ya get when you choose to skip your nap Miss Priss!
So the Hollywood Ranch is back! After some ownership changes, they have emerged again and we were asked to model some of the spring line! We tried on the clothes Friday night at home and this was the best shot I could get! CB likes to move and mommy's iPhone can't keep up with her. But, as you can see the dress is really cute! As for her modeling...well...let's just say I am not going to quit my day job and turn her into a child star. Of course, I would do that if she would cooperate, but this little lady has a mind of her own and she wasn't having any part of the modeling! We went to the park and I tried to bribe her with swinging, but after it was all said and done, I was in bad pain from my sciatica and she was fussy, therefore no swinging! She was more interested in playing with the ice in the ice chest and sticking the straw in the Capri Sun! I think the photographer was able to get a few good shots while CB was distracted, but if she knew she was supposed to model it was a fight to the finish!

No comments:
Post a Comment