Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Big Changes

We are meeting with a couple today that will potentially keep CB beginning on Monday. JoJo and her family are moving to Sherman so we have been looking for a new place for several months now. I had written this couple off because we didn't think they were going to have a spot for her, but low and behold she called on Friday and said she wanted to meet with us! I am really excited because she will be close to my office and also close to my parent's house so it's a win/win. I'll have to find someone to keep her in the summer, but that is a long time from now. This couple have been keeping kids for more than 20 years and they have a little school inside their home. All of the meals are homemade and she will be learning in a structured environment with only 3 other kids. This is such a great scenario! I hope that CB will adjust well and that it will be like a new home to her. Jodi has been a blessing and we are going to miss her so much. :( CB and Jaci have become good friends, so we hope to maintain their friendship through playdates, etc... It won't be the same without our sweet JoJo around, but we wish her all the best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is also a WIN/WIN with Mrs. Helen being so close to CB's other Grandparents TOO!!!! I hate that I am so far away now and not able to be there for these BIG CHANGES!!!!