We are so excited about CB's new place of residence while Mommy is working! We survived the first two days with minimal crying! Daddy dropped her off this morning because I had to be somewhere at 7am for work. He said she cried when he left. I am going to choose to believe it's because she wanted me, but maybe it was just because she figured out that she has to stay all day. Who knows! But she got the hang of things and seems to be happy about the change. Helen told me that she is "strong-willed" when it comes to eating! Ha! Ha! I probably should have warned her about that, but she found out quickly that when CB says she is "all done" she is "all done!" Her vocabulary truly amazes me right now! I am anxious to hear all about what she is learning and I know that she is really going to enjoy the structure and the fun activities in her new place! Thank you Lord for providing this wonderful couple!
August 16, 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment