Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Football Time!

Well it's almost time! August brings extreme heat and with that we know that football season is right around the corner! We kicked it off by going to the Highland Park family picnic (although we ate inside)! CB enjoyed running on the indoor turf and hanging with Granddaddy! We got to see the new football facility and eat some Chik-fil-A. She doesn't have a cheerleader uniform, yet, but she has pom poms and a cute little Scot onesie that still fits from last year. I am holding out on the cheerleader outfit, after all...I am not going to endorse that in any way, but the outfits are really cute, so I am sure she'll end up with one soon! Eye roll! :)







1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, she has gotten so big! She is absolutely gorgeous! I hope you all are doing well!