


Nothing too exciting has happened, but here are a few updates! We got the pink chair last week and Randy got it put together quickly. It looks great in the room and we can't wait to rock Clara Beth to sleep (even though I have read you are not supposed to do that!) Also, our dresser came but there were pieces broken so we are waiting on the replacements. It's driving Randy nuts that it's not put together, but we are just going to have to wait.
In other news...BoBo got his hair CUT over the weekend. Randy took him to the groomer for the first (and last) time and he came back looking unrecognizable! I nearly burst into tears when I saw him. I know he is upset about the way he looks because he was a little mopey yesterday. We apologized profusely but it just didn't seem to take back the damage. Everyone knows how hard it is to get over a bad hair cut and this is no exception. It's going to take awhile for all of us to adjust but in the meantime we are keeping him away from the mirror.
I have had several ailments pop up in the last few days, specifically one pain in my lower back that is wreaking havoc. Hopefully it's just a strain and it will go away with a few days. We only have 10 more weeks of this and I keep telling myself I can do it!
4 comments:
Look who is a cutey patooey!
You look beautiful and although it's tough right now,it will all be worth it when you hold your sweet baby girl for the first time!
Poor Bobo!
You look great Allison! I can't wait to see the nursery!
Alli - you look so fabulous!!! (you too randy)
Post a Comment