Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pretty Close

I know people like to comment on which parent the baby resembles and I am guilty of this too! This photo of CB was taken at the football game last weekend and then my mom found the photo of me. I believe we are around the same age and the resemblence is pretty amazing! I had some really bad hair though! My mom said I had a long mud flap that hung down in the front so she had to cut it straight across. CB was blessed with some great hair so we don't have that problem!
Baby Clara Beth
Baby Allison


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Both are beautiful babies, but she is your spitting image! With Nora, it keeps changing. Sometimes I think she looks like me and others like Lou. I'll have to pull out some baby pics too! What a great idea!