Friday, September 11, 2009

Little Biter

Would you believe that this little sweet thing is biting the dickens out of her playmates?!! I do not know what to do! Earlier this week she bit Lucy and today she bit Banks. Both bites made pretty significant marks, however, they didn't break the skin! I am at a loss. I never thought my kid would bite! I know she is not doing it out of meanness and obviously her teeth hurt, but how do you control a 10 month old who bites? If any of you have any suggestions (other than the obvious ones) please let me know. I have called the doctor to see what they recommend. Luckily, both of the victims' mommies have been really nice to me. I have apologized profusely, but if it continues they might revolt and we will be kicked out of Ms. Jodi's house.


I can full-on crawl now!

Little sugar playing at church!



1 comment:

Shannon said...

Nora is not around other kids, but she has bitten us as well. It sounds like these two are two peas in a pod!