One year ago we began the IVF process! In January and February we were doing injections and we found out we were pregnant on my birthday - February 24! 2008 was the best year of my life as I was surrounded by family and friends celebrating the most precious gift imaginable. I decided to recap the year in pictures so you have to start at the bottom and come back up.

February 2009

Baby CB was born in October! FINALLY!!! The long wait was over and
I got to hold her in my arms!

Enjoying showers in September!

The nursery almost complete in August!

Preparing the nursery in July!

This is in June when we found out that Baby Lew is a GIRL!

Here I am in May on my first Mother's Day! I was 13 weeks!

This was taken on my birthday weekend last February! The same weekend we found out that we were pregnant! It was so much fun, but also the most nervous I have ever been in my life!

IVF Medications!
3 comments:
You have had a long tough journey, but sooooo worth it!! The last picture of CB is my favorite. I mean, could she be any cuter? I don't think so. I showed the picture to Cale and he is in love.
We are so thrilled for you guys and feel blessed that we have been on this journey with you and you with us! I know CB and Jae Min are going to be buddies! And Jae Min is going to give her a run for her money in the cheek department!
Luv you,
Court~
What a wonderful way to capture the span of emotions you have experienced this past year! I'm so happy for you and Randy!! I know that you guys, like us, appreciate every moment with your beautiful little angel! Give her kisses from Edee Sue! XOXO
Post a Comment