
Does anyone have any advice on how to save for college? We are looking into the Texas Tuition Promise Fund but I want some other opinions. This fund locks in current tuition rates. I just don't know if I want to limit CB to a Texas school. You can take the money out of the fund, but it will be taxed (of course). Any advice or suggestions are welcome. Maybe my little chunky monkey will get a nice modeling contract and will be able to bypass college...based on this photo I don't know how the agents could pass her up!
4 comments:
I'm cracking up...we did a different fund that Jay could tell you more about....wasn't state specific, but didn't lock in tuition...
hugs,
me
cutest EVER!!!! so so cute!!! cb is already winning in the hair department compared to ac!!!
529 plan....
Hey Pid,
We set up a 529 plan for both girls. If you want more info, I can get it from Lee. He has it set up with our finanical guy.
Hey...never too early to start! These days they say is the best time to start saving with the market the way it is!
We did the 529 plan for all 3 of our Ps.
Jami
Post a Comment