Monday, February 23, 2009

Four Months

My little pumpkin is four months old! People say all the time, "Doesn't the time fly?" Well I haven't really felt that way until now! We found her first tooth on Sunday and that really hit me hard. It seems like just yesterday that we were up every 2-3 hours feeding her and now she has a tooth! I know that four months is a tad early for a tooth but the doctor said it's not uncommon. I am still in some shock because I really thought we would be able to hold off on teething for at least two more months. She is such a beautiful, sweet baby. She smiles, laughs and sings to us non-stop.








2 comments:

Christy said...

She is just ahead of her time! But, once that tooth pops through she will be even cuter. And the 3 month pic on the sidebar......AWESOME!! So spring break for sure we need to get together????

Shannon said...

What a happy baby! Happy four month birthday Clara Beth!