Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Come On Spring Break!


Spring Break is next week and I am soooooooo ready. I didn't realize how ready I was until this morning. The rain and this freezing cold weather sent me into a tail spin! Yesterday as I was leaving Jodi's, I had CB in the car seat (which is like 100 pounds) and I stepped off the sidewalk and twisted my ankle! It hurt so bad! Luckily, I don't think it's broken, but it sure is sore. So, this morning I didn't have an umbrella or my coat and I am thinking, "How in the world am I going to get CB up the walk and into the house in this weather with a sore ankle?" Jodi saved the day by pulling her car out of the garage so I could pull in and drop CB off. Even still, I was late to work and FREEZING. It's just time for some relaxation.


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Ouch! I hope your ankle soon feels better! Love the picture!

Christy said...

Sooo we have to get together this next week!! How about that Saturday or Sunday the 20th???
Love that picture of CB!!

Neubauer Family said...

I'm with you, Sister!! Bring on the Break! I'm going to try to come to that side of the world next week, so I hope to see you and CB soon!

Briggs Sisters (Macy and Kate) said...

That's a Randy look!