October swept in with a beautiful entrance! The cooler temps and lots of sunshine made for a perfect weekend. We spent time relaxing and enjoying outside. Saturday we went to the park and CB got to swing and watch Bo play with some other dogs! Then we headed over to the square to the farmer's market. I wish I had taken advantage of this little gold mine before now! We picked up some fresh okra and tomatoes! There are two more weekends for the market and I hope I can make it to both! The Roby clan made it out to Rockwall so that was a treat! It was the first time for the "two babies" to come to our house so CB was so excited to show them around! Ha! Ha! Not really...CB just likes to hold them and kiss them on the head. Sunday we went to church and the sermon was directed toward kids. All of the kids were in the service (rather than going to their kid classrooms) and our pastor spoke to them about honoring and obeying parents! I had to get the cd so I can share it with CB one day! Hee Hee!! We went to the park again Sunday evening and saw lots of people out playing. The photographers were out in droves! And then Monday was Fair Day!! We didn't make it to the Fair, but we did make it to the party store for some birthday supplies and then out to Highland Park Village and North Park! CB was a champ! She was such a good little shopper! We ended the weekend with a visit from Grandma and Paw Paw. I cooked a yummy dinner (if I do say so myself)!



No comments:
Post a Comment