We ventured out this summer with a trip to a family reunion in Alton, Illinois and then on to Chicago for more fun! I have to say, I was and still am amazed at how well CB did! She took it all in like a sponge and I think she could have gone for more. My dad's side of the family is originally from the Wood River and Alton area so we started the weekend there. We got to visit with family that we hadn't seen in awhile so that was a treat! All of my cousins were there and my aunts and uncles so I enjoyed catching up. We started the trip off on the wrong foot, however, because my mom came down with a horrible illness (fever) and she wasn't able to come at all. I was pretty sad about it. Then Randy came down with fever and he was laid up in the hotel room for two days in Chicago! Again, not the most ideal way to spend your vacation! But, he managed to get some meds and we had a glorious last day with amazing weather! Here are some shots from the vacation in no order...












No comments:
Post a Comment