Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Conked Out!

Ok so I couldn't resist this! On Sunday evening, we did our normal routine of getting ready for bed, but CB wasn't having it! She'd been sick over the weekend with fever but it finally broke early Sunday morning! So I thought we were passed the sickness. We got her ready for bed and she just didn't want to go down. This lasted pretty much all night. I was up and down with her and then Randy was up and down with her! She finally fell asleep on his lap at 6:30am! So I got ready for work and went in to check on them at 7am. When I walked in she perked right up and said, "Hi mama!" I was shocked that she wasn't still asleep! So I picked her up and we went to our special place on the couch. We like sitting on this couch because it's comfy! We both fell asleep for about an hour. Then I woke up and had to call Granddaddy because he was going to watch her while I went to work! I stood CB up on the ground, ran around the corner to get my phone and came right back to see this! I even heard a thud! She had completely passed out on the floor! I checked to make sure she was breathing and of course she was...I was shocked! Randy and I got a nice laugh! And then we both got a nice nap too! LOL! Thank goodness! Last night was much better! She slept through the night (for the most part) and we are all much happier today!
CB conked out!

No comments: