October brings cooler weather, pumpkins, good football and the State Fair! I haven't been to the Fair in several years but I gave in this year. The last few times I have been out there I wander around asking myself why I am there spending money and eating junk. Having Clara Beth made the trip worth my time this year, and we sure did have fun! Our friends the Robys and the Brantleys came too and we had a ball watching Henley and McKenna play amongst other fairgoers. We ate a corn dog, a funnel cake and some cotton candy. In normal Randy fashion, he muttered the words, "I don't feel too good" several times! Maybe it was because he and Todd Brantley decided they would play a game of two-on-two basketball (in freezing cold weather) after eating all of that junk! Here are some scenes from the day!








No comments:
Post a Comment