Clara Beth had a big weekend! We celebrated her baby dedication on Friday and Sunday with a birthday party sandwiched in between on Saturday. She was a perfect angel at both dedications. On Friday night Lake Pointe held a special service for parents, families and friends in Pier 419. We chose a verse from Luke - "For nothing is impossible with God" as her dedication verse. It is just fitting for our situation and we believe it with all of our hearts. Sunday morning we went in front of the congregation to reaffirm our committment to raise her in a Godly home. It was a surreal moment as I have seen so many other families do it before us and I was so happy it was finally our turn.
On Saturday, CB attended her first birthday party! It was Liam's 3rd birthday...hard to believe he is already three! He is all boy and had the best time opening his gifts! He got lots of fun toys and a Cowboys t-shirt from CB, Randy and me.
Last night, I decided to pull out the Bumbo chair just see how she would do and I was stunned to find that she can sit up perfectly! I was so happy but also a little sad that she is growing up! I think she liked sitting in it so we will keep practicing daily. Before long she won't need the Bumbo chair!
3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all! She is just a beauty!
I'm so happy you have two new posts!! OMG she is so cute, can't wait to hold her in person.
Allison! She is so beautiful and everytime I see a picture of CB, I totally see you in her. I really thinks she favors you!
Post a Comment