Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Three Months

Alright people. Forgive me. Does anyone even still look at this? Oh well, if you do still take an occasional peek, thank you. If not, I don't blame you. I have been terrible at keeping up with it! Clara Beth is 3 months old today! She is a really happy baby. She loves to smile at us when we act silly and her favorite time of the day is bath time. We are both head over heels in love with her and BoBo seems to be coming around too. I went back to work on January 5th and it's been torture. Luckily, she is only 4 minutes away at my friend Jodi's house. I know she is in good care, but it's just hard letting go during the day. I have made my way over there a few times during lunch. Being a mom is more amazing than I ever imagined. I could hold CB all day and never get tired. She is such a miracle and a blessing to our family.







4 comments:

the jordan's said...

Precious Pumpkin! LOVE those cheeks! Yes, I still check all the time to see if you've updated!

Christy said...

Um yes, I have been checking your blog like 4 times a weeks waiting for a new post! Sorry I am a stalker. Ok, hello little Randy!! That is what I think. She is soooooo cute. Those cheeks. Those cheeks!!! You just want to kiss them. And I am sure ya'll do! Well, she is a doll. Can't wait to get her and Cale together again!!

Neubauer Family said...

She is a precious angel! I understand your pain about leaving her, but it will get better. Bobo will continue to come around, too. After Eric took Edee to school today, he found Elkee wandering around the house crying AND she had Edee's pacifier in her mouth! She finally LOVES and misses her sister!!!! So cute!

Amy Wood said...

I do still look! Thanks for updating and sending picts. She's a doll. Miss you guys -A