
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Two Weeks
Hidy folks! I know it's been a long time since I updated the blog but I ran into a few obstacles with my computer! We are up and running now so hopefully I will do better from now on. As you can see, CB is doing GREAT and she is a cutie patootie. It's been the best two weeks of my life...just looking at her makes my heart melt. Randy has been so busy with work lately, but that should come to an end after the Stampede is over next week. I know he misses us and wants to be home and we want him home too! I have been asked how CB is sleeping and eating and well I can say she does it all perfectly well. The child doesn't miss a meal or a nap so I guess we are off to a good start! She gets her love of formula from her father and her love of the nap from me. Ha! Ha!! Thanks for all of the kind messages! Keep them coming!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
She is so precious! Congratulations to the both of you! Keep the pictures coming! Love them!
Wow! What a beautiful grand-niece I have! You guys made a beautiful baby. I love the pictures. God bless all of you in this fun and exciting season of your lives! Much love, Aunt Kathy
I love the one of her "sitting" up. Too cute. Love the sweet one of Clara sleeping. I cannot resist looking at a sleeping baby. Too many nights I wake up and find I have fallen asleep watching Peyton in the video monitor...or to Trooper asking me to just have the sound on.
She is SUCH a sweet thing! How precious!! Can't wait to see you guys soon. Love you!
Love you guys. So glad we got to hold little CB! Can't wait to see you all again soon!
Luv and Hugs,
Jay, Court and Callie
Absolutely precious! I'm so glad you are enjoying your long awaited miracle!
OK Miss...where are the new picts :) I know you have them!
Post a Comment