Thursday, October 23, 2008

"For this child we have prayed"

Randy and I are thrilled to inform everyone that we finally have CB in our arms! She came on Tuesday, October 21 at 10:15p.m. It was the hardest day of my life that ended in overwhelming joy and excitement! Randy has been the most incredible person, husband, coach and daddy that I could ask for. CB LOVES him and so do I. We have enjoyed every minute, even the hard ones and we are looking forward to just loving her and giving her the best life we can possibly give. It's an incredible feeling that we have waited for...waited for five years to be honest. The past nine months have been hard because we have wanted her here, but she is worth the wait. Enjoy looking at the photos. I will do better at posting them when I get back to life in Rockwall! Hanging with mommy. We are having fun!
Did someone say cheeks?

Susu came to visit!Her daddy changed her very first diaper! It was the first diaper he has ever changed and would you believe he did it perfectly!


Love at first sight!
Here she is on the scale! Everyone couldn't believe it. Nine pounds Six ounces!
CB made it and it was glorious! And oh yeah...did I mention she was BIG?


Epidurals are gooooooooood!!!!!!!


Monday night before the big day!
Monday afternoon before we left for the hospital!










9 comments:

Christy said...

Wooooooooo Whoooooooooo!!! She is so precious. And those cheeks! Maybe Cale has a new girlfriend???

the jordan's said...

PRECIOUS! We've been thinking about and praying for you guys! We're so excited and can't wait to see all of you! All three of you! woo hoo!

Lots of love,
Court~

Sarah said...

OOOOH Allison-
She is just a beautiful juicy ball of wonderful!! The hair, the cheeks...love it! You are my hero
9+ pounds!I thought 8p 9ounces was hard. Congrats! Enjoy snuggling that little princess sent from above! XOXO

TJPPPSmith said...

She is so sweet! Cannot wait to see and meet little Clara Beth in person!

Anonymous said...

so awesome. such answered prayer and i know God will continue to bless you guys. love you guys!

Tiffany said...

Epidurals are great! She is so beautiful, and I love all the hair! That is some great hair for bows! I am so happy for you guys, and thankful that everyone is doing great!

Amber said...

Alli,

I am sooooo happy for you! She is absolutely precious. I can't wait to meet her. Take care of yourself and I will see you soon.
Hugs

Paige Horras said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations. She is absolutely beautiful and I want to squeeze those cheeks! I hope you are doing well. I'll be thinking of you!

Shannon said...

What a storybook welcome into the world! Congratulations on this beautiful bundle of joy! We are so happy for you all!