


This is our precious BoBo. We love him so much and it makes me sad when I think about how much his life is about to change! He is used to peace and quiet and all the attention one dog can muster but in just a few days his world will be upside down. He has no idea that this creature called a baby is about to wreak havoc on his spoiled life. Randy took him to the Dog Park last weekend and they had a great time. I think I am going to take him back tomorrow too so that he can have one last hooray that is all about him. I know he will always be our sweet baby BoBo, but it's just going to be different. I am not willing to accept it yet, but I know things are changing!
1 comment:
Ok, it makes me laugh thinking of Randy at the dog park yelling out, "BoBo, get over here!" He will get adjusted. Just don't banish him to the backyard like we did ours. Poor Pete and Birdie!
Post a Comment