Michelle, Marisa, Allison, Pecca and Amy - PHS Cheerleaders...16 years later!Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Showers and Blessings
It was a busy weekend for Clara Beth and me! My friend college friend Chele drove in from Austin on Friday for a visit and we had a great time! BoBo probably drove her crazy trying to play tug-o-war, but she was nice and loved on him. On Saturday, we headed to Plano for a beautiful luncheon in my honor! Angie and Toni hosted the most beautiful shower (at Toni's) and I am still overwhelmed by their generosity! I got to see some old friends and it was over way too soon. I cherish these special moments more than anything! Here are a few photos from the day, but they will never do justice to the beauty that was in the room.
Michelle, Marisa, Allison, Pecca and Amy - PHS Cheerleaders...16 years later!
Michelle, Marisa, Allison, Pecca and Amy - PHS Cheerleaders...16 years later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love these pics! Everyone looks so beautiful! Especially mommy to be! Yeah for baby showers! By the way the Polka Dot silk shirt I wore to my shower too! Great minds think alike. I can't wait to see pics of baby!! XO
This is my first Blog EVER, yes I said ever so feel honored! Your showers have been so beautiful and your gifts...wow. You are a very deserving mommy-to-be! I can's wait to meet CB!
Post a Comment