My fabulous co-workers gave me a shower on Thursday. It was held at Paula Palmer's beautiful home in Sunnyvale! We had a wonderful time and I got some of the most special things! I was overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness and generosity! Here are some of the highlights but the entire afternoon was something I will never forget! Thank you to Paula, Linda S., Dodie, Sandra, DJ, Jeannie, Linda W, Kristin and Laura for putting on such a wonderful event!

Thanks for the enormous piece of cake Jeannie! I am so sure...like I could eat all of that! :)

Elaine and Jeannie

Taking a much needed break...those contractions were pretty strong by the end of the day!

Future Homecoming Queen t-shirt! One of my favorites! Maybe CB will actually win...

A life-long friend Jodi Wright and her sweet baby girl Jaci!

The entry table...so girly!

The gorgeous tapestry painted by Jeannie Stone! This will hang over CB's crib!

A beautiful handmade table from Donna and Mike Henry. Models are Jeannie Stone and Blythe McPhail!

Allison and Elaine

Hostesses: Dodie, Paula, Linda, Sandra, Linda, Donna and Jeannie! Kristin and Laura were not able to come and we missed them!

The lovely tablescape!
3 comments:
Glad you had another fabulous celebration! Can't wait to see all your goodies in person! Big hugs!
Court~
Of course she'll be Homecoming Queen!!! She has YOUR genes! :-)
I am so happy for you guys! It was so good to see you the other night! Can't wait to see pics when she is born!
Post a Comment