Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Church Shower!

My sweet friends from church threw me a shower on Sunday! It was another overwhelming day for me. I was surrounded by so much love and I couldn't believe the shower was actually for me! I have attended so many showers throughout the years and honestly it's been so hard. I never thought my day would come, but it did and sharing it with these women who have prayed for us and with us was an enormous blessing! Clara Beth is going to have lots of mommies and I can't wait. The shower was held at Jennifer Hill's house and there were 10 hostesses. I am so glad that God put these women in my life...they are all amazing.

Allison and Jennifer
Just one of the monogrammed dresses from the hostesses!

How cute is this?! She even got shoes and a bow to match!


The gift basket from the hostesses!


Hostesses - Courtney, Jennifer, Shannon, Samantha, Stephanie, Melody, Kim, Jennifer and Katie! Beth missed out on this photo, but she was a hostess too!

A Christmas tutu from Erika and Nathan Stephens!

The lovely table!


Me with swollen ankles!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Allison...this is so beautiful!! Thanks for writing this...I love you and am so glad it is your time, too!! You are going to be such a great mommy!!