
Gran EG and Grandma Shirley! They were so excited to see their baby granddaughter!

Proud Dad!

Mama Lew so happy that Baby Lew is healthy and stunned that it's a GIRL!

I couldn't decide between a pink or a blue straw...easier to just have two!

Time for Baby Lew to have some CAFFEINE! Nothing like the hard stuff at 7 o'clock in the morning!

This was before the big announcement! REALLY early in the morning!

So I was completely wrong! Even when Judy asked the first time I stuck to my "mother's intuition" and said, "Oh that's a boy!" But when she asked again, proud dad said, "That's a girl!" And he was RIGHT! I am stunned. I am honestly amazed by this development. I will have more photos tomorrow, but this is the best I can do for now.
7 comments:
I am so excited for you and Randy!!!! I can not wait to hold my little niece in my arms!!! Love you both!
So exciting! Your little princess will be here before you know it! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats on your sweet baby girl!
That is the most fantastic news! Congratulations! I absolutely love the song you chose too!
I would never argue with momma's intuition, so I can't believe it's a girl either. But I guess, like when Angie was born, we'll just go out and buy everything pink we can find! We pray without ceasing for both of you and the baby and hope to be in the waiting room when she arrives among us. Love,
Aunt Linda
PS: You don't have to name her after me!
Yeah! What great news! We're thrilled for you guys.
Congrats! We are so excited for you both! Time for the a little girl's room. Girls are so sweet..get ready for all of the bows, shoes, purses, jewlery, and so on...CONGRATS!
Post a Comment