Monday, June 30, 2008

Little CB's Room

I don't have any updated photos, but I thought I would vent about the frustration I have with paint samples. We have decided to paint her room blue, I know it sounds odd, but I think it will be tranquil and calming. The paint samples have not worked so we are on round three now! Randy is ready to paint and I can't make up my mind! The bedding is pale blue with a pink and white floral pattern and I think it's pretty sweet. We are going to attempt to put in white bead board and a white chair rail so hopefully the blue will not be too overwhelming. I am off this week so we can work in her room!

In other news, Little BoBo has graduated from his crate to our bed! I swore I would never do that, but he is just the sweetest little thing and he loves being with us. I can't bear to put him back now. Ugh...

I'll post some photos as soon as we make some progress!

3 comments:

TJPPPSmith said...

One day after you paint the room, you will not even remember the other colors. Fun choices though!

I wonder if you BoBo will still be in your bed when the baby comes home and is in ther room?!?!

Anonymous said...

I knew it would not last long. Wait until he does like Sam and looks at you with his bedtime toy in his mouth BEGGING to go to bed! Welcome to our world. I love the bedding you and RAndy picked out. It is very calming. LOVE YOU...

Aunt G

Shannon said...

I think picking paint is frustrating too, but I know the room will be beautiful when it's finished!