I won't talk about this much, but I thought I would give a few details on how Baby Lew came to be. We started the In Vitro process in January and it took about 8 weeks from beginning to end. There are several injections and I won't bore anyone with the details, but as you can see from the photo my body has had one too many "sticks!" We got the great news on February 22 when my sweet nurse called and told me that my hormones were at 74! This was the first sign that I was pregnant. Two days later (my birthday) we got even better news...my hormones had doubled to 155 and that confirmed the pregnancy! It was quite a weekend and we celebrated in a big way!Randy took me to the W Hotel for some relaxation and he had arranged for us to have the "Baby Me" package at the hotel! I got a
bag full of "mommy" goodies such as foot cream, magazines, a onesie and a great book about motherhood. We even got to order off the "Womb Service" menu! As you can see...I got cookies and milk! It was a night of fun and excitement. We saw several bachelorette parties and heard lots of racket in the hallway most of the night. I didn't sleep much anyway! The next night we had dinner with my family and our friends Todd, Susan and Henley. It was one of the best celebrations we have ever had!My brother Greg (aka Jake Daniels) came to dinner. He never ceases to amaze me with his wonderful gift-giving abililties. This year I got an extra l
arge cut out of Dorothy Gale from Kansas! Don't you worry though...that larger than life lady will show up again when he least expects it!This adorable little girl is Henley with pig tails! She got all dressed up for her Lew Lew's birthday dinner. I know I am biased, but I think she is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! She is a
master at sign language and can almost draw an "H" for Henley! Not only is she cute, she is smart too!
1 comment:
I'm fantastic!
Post a Comment