Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This is our first attempt at blogging so I hope it goes well! Randy and I are thrilled to finally be able to say that we have a growing baby that is approximately 9 weeks. So, about the size of a kidney bean! It's been a long road for us! But instead of looking back, we are choosing to look forward to the future and the thrill of being parents to this amazing miracle that is on the way!

There are a lot of people to thank, but first and foremost we give all the glory to God for this gift. Our doctor and nurse were incredible and we couldn't have done it without the constant love, support and prayers from family and friends. This baby has already been given more love than we could ever ask for and it's only 9 weeks in the womb! The photo is hard to see, but the image on top is Baby Lew at 7 weeks and the image on bottom is Baby Lew at 8 weeks. If everything goes well, we should see him/her again on April 25 (that is if mom can wait that long!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Randy and Allison,
I cannot tell you how thrilled and excited we are for your growing family!! We have been praying for so long and hoping for this little one. Allison, I love you so much!! I hope we can get together soon for some mommy time...I am glad to see that you have other mommy friends, please call or email me soon.