Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Little This...A Little That...

A typical glare if you try to take something away from her!

CB and her cousin Abigail at Buttons in Fort Worth!

We went to the HP game a few weeks ago and CB had a big time running on the field before the game and then eating an entire box of popcorn! Ok, well she didn't eat all of it...mommy helped her! It was a perfect night! Gorgeous weather and the Scots won. It was actually a very interesting game because they played a team from Mexico City!

Here's a fun family shot before the game! Playing on the field!



I love this photo because it depicts our relationship right now. "No mommy! Do not do that"...hmmm...I am pretty sure I am going to have my work cut out for me!

This was at the Hollywood Ranch photo shoot. CB had more fun playing with ice than she did actually modeling the clothes!






No comments: