Lately when I put a new top on Clara Beth she will exclaim, "Cute Mamma!" She is talking non-stop these days! I have always heard they are little sponges and that is definitely the truth! I wish I could freeze time right now. She is so much fun and a pure joy (most of the time!) I have said before that she is very particular about what she likes and what she doesn't like and I found out firsthand that she does NOT like going to the shoe store! I had to bribe her with some sparkly Cinderella shoes, and fortunately there were some kids in the store causing a ruckus so I was able to try on a few other pairs on quickly! The nice lady wanted to measure her foot but CB was screaming at the top of her lungs and it scared the lady away! Ha! Ha! So much fun!!! We did, however, manage to buy two pairs and I realized when I got home that her Cinderella sandals light up! Had I known that we would not have bought those! Ha! Ha! Oh well...she likes them and that's what counts, right?!





No comments:
Post a Comment