I know, what is this? Two postings in one week? I told you I was going to do better! We spent some time with our friends the Hersleys last weekend. They have two daughters, Hannah and Ella and twin boys, Andrew and Lucas. The twins are only four months older than CB so they had a good time...well sorta...They played nice, let's just put it that way! The twins weren't sure what to think of Miss Sassy Pants and she spent most of her time obsessing over their new little puppy, Sadie. CB definitely found out that she loves the Barbie Jeep, so I guess that will be on the list for Santa in the near future!
This Barbie Jeep was a hit!
Cute little Sadie!
CB was not happy right after this was taken! A little too close for comfort! Ha! Ha!
Not sure what she is thinking here, but it's intense!
Lucas in red, Andrew in blue
Hammering the sippy!
"Don't make me stand by these boys Mommy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment