Clara Beth has had a busy week! Last night we went to my friend Lori's house to meet her sons Benjamin and Jack! I enjoyed seeing the boys and watching CB try to keep up with them. She mostly stared at them and wondered, "what are they doing?!" I had to explain several times that they are "BOYS" but I am not sure she understood. We are learning how very different boys are from girls!Today, we had lunch with little Edee Sue and Sadie. Edee is already one and Sadie is 20 months. It was a quick visit, but well worth it just to hug their necks. I hope Wendee will bring Edee this way again so that we can visit longer and do some swimming!
We are going to a fundraiser tonight for a sweet little boy named Eathen! He is 4 years old and needs a kidney transplant. Randy ran into Eathen and his dad at a concert a few weeks ago and he learned about Eathen's condition. He called me last week and said that he couldn't stop thinking about Eathen and that he was working on organizing a fundraiser for him! I was very surprised...it's not everyday that your husband calls and tells you he is organizing a fundraiser! It made me really proud of him and I wanted to help in any way! So, tonight we are going to St. Pete's in Deep Ellum to hear David Dewese in concert and to hopefully raise some moolah for little Eathen! If you would like to know more about him please look at his website. His life has been full of hospitals, surgeries and fear but you would never know it. He is a fighter and I pray that we can help him have a full and happy life! http://cotaforeathene.com/
I will have photos from tonight's event soon!




1 comment:
Sweet pictures! Good luck with the fundraiser! How special that Randy is so actively making a difference in a child's life- other than Clara Beth's of course!
Post a Comment