Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Break

Clara Beth is nearing nine months so it's time for an update! We had two weeks together and Mommy is really sad today. Getting back to the grind was not easy, but we managed. She is back at Ms. Jodi's and I am sipping on coffee to try and wake up. The beginning of our vacation started out pretty rough! I ended up in the ER on July 4th with severe stomach pain. After some poking, proding, a sonogram and a long two hour test we are still not sure what caused the pain. It's very likely it was my gallbladder but I have to repeat the long test in two weeks just to help clarify. Fortunately the pain is gone so we got to have a little fun while I was off work. Here are just a few highlights...
We had lunch with precious friends Joel and Susan Williams

Mommy's favorite fish face!

We are working on crawling!

CB got her first taste of a fast car! Although we only sat in the driver's seat!

Swimming with Foster and Ms. Stephanie!

Playing with Pecca and Campbell!

This is CB's first trip to the Mesquite Rodeo! She has been twice now!

No comments: