
This is a captured moment that I will always treasure. Randy decides to play the guitar at the most random, inconvenient times...so this was last Friday before we went to play with the Capshaws. I was scurrying about the house trying to get ready and I walked passed them and saw this. CB was captivated by her Daddy and it was just the most precious thing I have ever seen! I am trying to instill a love for music in her through singing and playing classical tunes. We love 101.1 WRR (the Classical Station) and we listen every morning on the way to Ms. Jodi's house.




CB has tapped into her inner Diva. She LOVES her sunglasses and really likes to hang in the stroller. I enjoy going on walks, but it's hard to take BoBo and CB! We usually have to rope Daddy into coming with us so he can help manage Bo on the leash. My favorite picture is the one with her leg propped up on the edge of the stroller...I looked down and she was chillin! Hilarious!

CB met her new friends Jordyn and Jentry on Memorial Day! We are thankful that they are healthy and beautiful! They were born a little early and spent a week in the NICU, however they came home and have joined their three siblings, mom and dad! I am sure there will be lots of fun ahead at the Johnston house.

We are proud to say that we turned a corner at the Lewallyn home! CB is sleeping in her crib all night and I am sleeping in our bed in our room. This started about two weeks ago and it's been going well. I still wake up several times and check on her through the night, but that is to be expected. Now, if we could just get her to eat rice cereal! Ha!!
1 comment:
I cannot wait to see y'all next week! I want to get some sugar from those little cheeks! She is just gorgeous!
Post a Comment