.jpg)
Our precious friends, the Jordans have been in the process of adoption for several years now. It's been a long, emotional road but it's finally about to come to a happy end! Big J is on his way to Korea this week to bring little J home. The adoption process is wonderful, but grueling at the same time. Little J's mom, dad and sister receive updates on him and photos but they can't touch or hug him. But all of that is about to end and we are thrilled! If you read this post this week throw up a prayer for safe travel and for a smooth transition for Little J as he is welcomed into his new home in Texas! Jae Min and CB are just three months apart so we are expecting them to be great friends.
1 comment:
Sweet, sweet friends....I am crying as I sit hear and read this. Thanks for traveling on this journey with us over the past several years....I can see the light sister....I can truly see it!
I love you guys,
Court~
Post a Comment