Monday, May 19, 2008

Growing Baby Lew!

What a belly! 16 weeks and 3 days. My next appointment is on Friday and at that time I will schedule THE sonogram! Yes, the big one! I can hardly wait. All my suscipions will be confirmed that this little thing is a Baby Boy! I am in a holding pattern now. We have made a little bit of progress on the junk room but once we know more we will get it whipped into shape quickly!

4 comments:

the jordan's said...

Precious Baby Bump! Can't wait to find out!!!!

hugs,
cj

Christy said...

Man, time flies by. Can't wait to find out!!

Shannon said...

You look adorable! In that pink shirt, I have to think sweet baby girl!

TJPPPSmith said...

I cannot believe you are that far along...we cannot wait for to know if it will be a little boy or girl either! Love the baby bump!

Jami